We at Panania Diggers are fully committed to the safety of our patrons, employees, contractors and the community.
This is our number 1 priority.
Everyone attending or employed at the Club is required to comply with our Covid -19 policy to maintain a healthy and safe workplace.
Our trading hours are 10.00am – 4.00am daily.
All staff have completed ‘COVID-19 Infection Control’ training as well as ‘in-house’ training specific to their individual work roles and job tasks to keep the environment and Panania Diggers safe for you to enjoy. Staff are screened for COVID-19 symptoms on arrival for work including temperature checks and are directed to stay home if any symptoms of infection present themselves.
In addition, to ensure we comply with all Government requirements and that we continue to provide you with a great experience at Panania Diggers, a number of changes have been made in the daily operation of our Club for our and your safety, including:
- As a safety measure, all patrons, staff and contractors will have their temperature taken and symptoms checked as they enter.
- All patrons and contractors are required to sign in to the Club. We ask that Members ensure they bring their Club Membership card, which will allow you to quickly sign in to the Club using our Members kiosks.
Non-members will be required to provide a valid form of identification which can verify a person’s age and provides an address. You will receive a sign in slip, please return this to our staff when leaving the Club.
- Panania Diggers is required to record the names and contact details (e.g. telephone number or email address) of all persons entering the Club, for contact tracing purposes as per NSW Government regulations.
- When leaving the Club all patrons and contractors are required to sign out or hand in their sign in slip.
Currently our Money Madness (Members Badge Draw), Bingo and Raffles are suspended at this stage.
We will inform you via our website and Facebook pages when they are recommencing.
Entertainment has re-commenced for your enjoyment every Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
However, no dancing is permitted at this time.
KIDS PLAY AREA
The “train” is closed, however the kids play areas are currently open with daily cleaning.
We take food safety and hygiene seriously. Currently there is no evidence of food borne transmission being a significant pathway for spread of COVID-19 so our normal food safety guidelines apply. Strict adherence to social distancing, respiratory and hand hygiene is maintained in food production areas.
COVID – 19 SAFETY GUIDELINES
The following initiatives are in place to help ensure we operate in a safe and healthy environment for our patrons and staff:
- If you are sick, unwell, have COVID19 symptoms, or awaiting COVID19 test results, you are not permitted entry into the club.
- Social Distancing Marshalls (SDM) – Easily identifiable staff members will act as social distancing ambassadors at all times while the club is open. Keep 1.5 metres apart. You are to follow the directions of the SDM’s at all times. If you are asked to move, please move. If you do not follow directions from the SDA’s you will be required to leave the premises immediately.
- Venue Capacity – The Club is limited to a maximum of 300 patrons. Area capacity is limited to the number of tables and chairs in each area. No furniture is permitted to be moved.
- Social Distancing Floor Markers – Please adhere to the floor markers at the primary sales points around the club.
- Hand Sanitisers – We have installed a number of hand sanitiser stations around the club for your convenience.
- Increased cleaning schedule in all areas of the club. Our staff work consistently to maintain a high level of cleanliness and focus heavily on sanitising surfaces such as machine buttons, hand railings, door knobs and any other ‘high touch’ fittings, fixtures and surfaces. We have staff on duty that are specifically tasked with this responsibility.
- No mingling permitted.
- Patrons must remain seated at all times.
- COVID Marshalls are on the shift to ensure rules are being followed by our patrons. All patrons must abide by these rules and any directions given by COVID Marshalls, Staff and Management.
- We promote the use of contactless transactions where possible.
From 24 October 2020 to accommodate the needs of our community and provide a safe environment to accept multiple bookings of up to 30 people.
Panania Diggers has adopted an approved plan to seat 300 people indoors and 300 people outdoors during peak times.
The 2 distinctive areas will have their own facilities and patrons in those areas will only be able to use those facilities designated to their area.
Patrons will be asked as they enter the club where they wish to sit, either indoor or outdoor and will be able to order from the bistro menu in both areas.
These conditions are only applicable during peak times, once the Club reaches patronage of 300 people.
If you fail to comply with any of these guidelines and or are a repeat offender you may be asked to leave the Club.
These precautionary measures have been adopted to help ensure the safety of our patrons, staff and the broader community. We will continue to monitor our activities and take advice from health authorities on additional measures that we can implement.
We have received the NSW Government official CovidSAFE tick of approval meaning we are a COVID Safe business. Our CovidSAFE plan is operational and is working effectively to ensure your health and safety!
Further information about our Covid – 19 policies can be obtained by contacting the Club on 9774 1288.
We look forward to seeing you at Panania Diggers soon!