EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY FOR CASUAL EXPERIENCED GAMING ATTENDANTS AND PROMOTIONAL PERSON
To be successful with your application for this role, you must have a strong work ethic, be self motivated and capable of working as part of a team. Panania Diggers is a very successful Club offering an encouraging and motivating environment to work in. You will support the business operations and will be largely responsible for providing exceptional customer service.
Skills and experience:
- MUST HAVE previous experience within hospitality in a customer related role
- Have experience in gaming and promotions
- A demonstrated ability to anticipate customer needs and exceed customers’ expectations
- Have outstanding customer service and engage enthusiasm;
- Be passionate, driven and show initiative;
- Excellent grooming and presentation
- A commitment to build long term relationships with our customers
- Be customer focused with an eye for detail and be committed to deliver exceptional customer service
- Able to work both independently and in a team environment
- Have a current RSA and RCG Competency Card
- Be well spoken and have excellent communication skills with their peers, managers and patrons;
- Have excellent time management skills;
- Be able to work efficiently and effectively in a fast paced environment;
- Be able to handle the high volume of work associated with the hospitality industry;
- Be flexible to work a variety of shifts across a 7 day roster
The successful applicant will have an understanding of the hospitality industry and will be flexible to fill a variety of shifts, including splits, evenings, weekends and public holidays as necessary as well as other Club duties as required, including bar.
Panania Diggers is an equal opportunity employer.
If you would like to become part of the Panania Diggers team. Please forward your resume to Fiona Lawson on email@example.com.